Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Day #314 of 365 Days with Reasons Why I Love You


Ginny, I love you because you enjoy the game I created for you in 2008.

It was Christmas Eve. We couldn't afford to purchase gifts for each other. I
wanted to do something, so I wrote down twelve reasons why I loved you and
hid them all over the house. Each one had a clue to where the next one was hidden
and had a scratch off lotto ticket attched.

You ran all around the house trying to find them. When you did, you hugged me
and said, "I love you. That was fun. You do realize, you have to do this every year
now?"

And I have.

It has since become, "The Twelve Most Memorable Moments of the Year Gone
by".

The twelve most memorable moments of 2013 are waiting for you to find when
you get home from work.

Your first most memorable moment, ticket and clue are under the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment