Friday, December 6, 2013

Day #296 of 365 Days with Reasons Why I Love You

#296

The Lady Santa ringing the bell for the Salvation Army in the vestibule at
the store where Ginny works was cold.

She came to Ginny the other day and asked, "Do you sell Isotoner gloves?."

Ginny said, "Yes, we do."

The Santa said, "Great, because my hands swell. I'm off on Thursday, and since it is
Senior Citizen's Day, I'll come in and buy a pair on discount. They help with the
swelling in the cold."

She came in on Senor Citizen's Day (12/5/13), picked up the gloves, walked to the
guest service desk with the gloves and said to Ginny, "I just realized, I don't get paid
until Monday."

My Ginny paid for the gloves from her own pocket.

Ginny was Santa to Santa. I have another example of my Santa wife coming up before
Christmas.

These are the best reasons to love my wife - my Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment