Monday, September 16, 2013

Day #215 of 365 Days with Reasons Why I Love You



#215

A while back, we stopped at the gas station down the road. You went inside. I stayed
in the car. You came out and said, "The girl at the counter said she loved my southern
accent."

"What's not to love?" I smiled

I go to the store all the time. The young lady who said this to Ginny is a girl I
banter with often. She is a sweet young girl with a great sense of humor.

A week later, I went into the store. The young lady was at the counter. "I understand you
like my wife's accent."

Her eyes opened wide. "That's your wife? I love her. I could listen to her talk with her
southern accent all day. She is so nice. I love it that she is your wife. What a great couple
you two make."

Ginny, I love you because you make others smile. This is just one of many times
I have heard someone say this about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment